Sunday, June 15, 2008

Moving

So I'm moving probably tomorrow. Two hours away from where I live now. I know in reality that's not that far because I'm still in state and somewhat close, but it's too far for me. I hate being so depressing and sad on my blog, but I am sick of being fake and I feel I can be real here. I really really don't want to move. It literally sucks. The only problem is, it's the right thing to do. I am just really going to miss all of my friends. It also is going to be hard not really knowing anyone. That is scary. I will try and make the best of everything though. It should also be fun. I am kind of excited to meet new people, and also to try and start a new life. I hope everything works out.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Ash, I promise moving won't be too bad. My family will take really good care of you. The girls in my parents ward are really nice, you will have fun. And Sarah, is excited to have her cousin come live with her and share her room.
Right now, I am in the same position as you, sort of. I just moved to Florida, I literally know, no one but Beau. It is pretty weird and scary. But I know that I will become a better person because of this, and I will grow. If you ever want to talk to me you can always call me. I love you Ashley.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley... I understand the worry about moving. Saying goodbye to friends and worrying about new friends can be a little scary. Hang in there, though. You know that Uncle Mike and Aunt Sallie have always loved you. We are looking forward to having you to ourselves for a while. It is always tough to have quality time at family parties because we have so many people. This will be fun! We are excited!

Emily said...

I tag you!

ashley wilkins said...

Hey Ash.. it's Ashley.!
I really hope your having
a good time in Logan, even
though I miss you so much.
and ya like you said it's
for the best. and remember I
will always love you no matter
where you live.

Whitney said...

Sometimes the best things for you can be the scariest!!!
I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda jealous, I wanna go live with Uncle Mike and Aunt Sallie!! When Amanda and I slept over there we had so much fun, so you will love it, I know you will. It might be hard at first, but you will make friends. Just be yourself and you'll have great friends in no time :) I'm always a phonecall away, too, if you need to talk!!! Love you!