Monday, June 9, 2008

Questions

Why does everything happen the way it does?
Why do I like to get hurt so much?
Why do people like to hurt me so much?
What is the point?
Why do I love someone who hurts me so much with all of my heart?
Why can I not just let him go??
Why me?
Why do I have to get so attatched to people when everytime I do I get hurt?
Why don't I learn?
When will it end?
Would the best solution be the final solution? The solution to end all solutions?
Why does everyone I love seem to leave me in the end?
When will I be happy??

2 comments:

Whitney said...

It sucks because there will be people that do end up leaving.
But there will ALWAYS be people who stay, too, and I think they make it worth it. And I think, too, that even if people eventually do leave, the time and memories that you did have are good.
But you can always bet that I won't leave! :)
Just don't beat yourself up over some dumb guy that soon, your dream guy will come along and show up and make the dumb guy just look, well, dumb.

Emily said...

I love you Ash, this dumb teenage faze with leave in a couple years. I promise.