Monday, May 5, 2008

To Whom It May Concern

I don't know if you care about the reason I decided to start a blog, but I thought I would write it just in case you were interested. (and I've really been wanting to write "to whom it may concern" haha)

So I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time, I just haven't gotten around to it. Finally though I am going to do this. I want to be able to say what I feel like saying in hopes that someone may read it. That maybe someone who is in need of a laugh will find something I say funny. Or that I will be able to lift the spirit of someone who is feeling just a bit down, even if it's just a little bit. Or that someone who feels a lone will be able to feel like someone else is out there who understands.

I am a normal teenager going through normal teenage problems. I have daily battles that I have to fight. Sometimes I come out triumphant, but a lot of times I don't. Hopefully what I am going through now, will help someone else.

It may seem like a weird cause but I hope it works.

I'll post often :)

No comments: